Meet Daniel A. Danyo, M.D.
Dr. Daniel Danyo's goal is to help people of all walks of life gain confidence by giving them thicker, more natural hair.
He founded North Atlanta Hair Restoration in 2012 after years in spine and brain rehabilitation. Because he was a hair transplant patient himself, Dr. Danyo has a personal connection with his patients and their desire for improvement.
Today, Dr. Danyo helps his patients take control of their appearance. He combines past experience with cutting-edge techniques from experts around the world. The result brings the best options for hair restoration to the Atlanta area.
From Shaveless FUE to super concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatments, Dr. Danyo dedicates himself to the art of making you look and feel confident and successful.
- Request an interview (print, tv, radio, podcast, blog)
- Request to quote Dr. Daniel Danyo or North Atlanta Hair Restoration
- Request a speaking appearance
Daniel A. Danyo, MD is the physician owner of North Atlanta Hair Restoration, a boutique medical practice solely dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of male and female hair loss. He is one of less than 400 physicians certified through the American Board of Hair Restoration servicing an estimated 100 million sufferers of hair loss in the US. As one of a handful of physicians who individually extracts and places all hair grafts during each hair transplantation procedure and one of the first to specialize in a "shave-less" procedure to allow for total concealment, Dr. Danyo has separated himself as a leader in the field of hair restoration.
Products & Services
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Shave-less Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Products & Services
NAHR founded in 2012
Dr. Danyo started in physical medicine and rehabilitation with fellowship training in brain injury rehabilitation and interventional pain management
Has treated over 30,000 Atlantans
First Atlanta hair surgeon to offer super-concentrated PRP for shorter treatment sessions
Personal connection with his patients, having gone through hair transplant treatments himself
Uses blended techniques developed by world leaders in hair restoration
Offers many options for hair restoration which can be concealed during treatment and recovery
Variety of methods for all lifestyles and needs
Fun Facts About Dr. Danyo
Completed two full Ironman triathlons
Avid guitarist and composer
Suggested Interviewer Questions
- What took you from spine and brain rehabilitation to hair restoration?
- How did your own hair transplant experience affect the services you provide to your patients?
- What is the most frequently asked question you get from new patients?
- What are common causes of hair thinning and hair loss?
- Is there anything we can do to prevent hair loss?
- When should someone consult a physician about their hair loss?
- Should women be concerned about thinning hair as well as men?
- What options are there for someone who can’t take time off work or shave a part of their scalp for hair restoration surgery?
- Is it ever too late to have a hair restoration procedure?
- What questions should I ask when choosing a hair restoration procedure?
- What should I look for in a hair restoration doctor?