Hair Loss and its Effect
Hair loss is a physical condition that affects eighty percent of men and forty percent of women. Thinning hair and receding hairlines affect the majority of the human race…eventually. Hair transplant surgery has become a common solution, but it should not always be the first, or only step. There are non-surgical procedures that can precede, or augment transplants.
Why not Surgery?
If your case isn’t advanced enough for hair transplants, you may be a candidate for growth stimulation with PRP. It is especially appropriate for women experiencing miniaturization, resulting in loss of volume. Men who are just beginning to see scalp are also seeing benefits. PRP can be used as an add-on, as well, to any hair transplants already completed.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections for Hair Restoration
- Surgery isn’t necessary. You may only have a mild case of hair thinning.
- You’re not ready to make the next step towards surgery. Some people are uncertain about the process and aren’t willing to go that direction.
- You’ve already received a permanent treatment and wish to touch it up without surgery.
Your doctor will begin by taking a small sample of your blood then treat the sample in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells and/or platelet-rich plasma remains. Using a special microneedle, the platelet-rich plasma is reintroduced into the scalp via injection, stimulating blood cells and naturally encouraging hair growth.
Advantages of Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment:
- Simple procedure, not involving surgical means
- Very speedy recovery period
- Extremely natural in appearance end result
- Proven to be safe with almost no side effects
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is both a natural and innovative form of treatment for patients seeking quality hair restoration with or without hair surgery. We’d love to evaluate you unique situation and recommend the most appropriate path forward.
Book an Appointment
All consultations are done by Dr. Danyo personally. You will never be passed on to medical techs.